Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting weight loss attempt #a lot

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Starting weight loss attempt #a lot

I'm starting a diet change and a weight loss attempt again. I have the tendency to binge, stress, and boredom eat, laze around, while I have a hormonal imbalance and take medication that increases weight gain.

Its 28th Nov, tomorrow I'm seeing the doctor about changing meds and writing a grocery list. I've tried being vegetarian but found I prefer a pescetarian diet. I'm starting a medication for my hormonal imbalance that also is meant to help with weight loss, the issue is they make me pee a lot and in the first few days give me diarrhoea as a side effect.

Current weight 116kgs, checking in next month.

submitted by /u/CactusT3a
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3zq2t/starting_weight_loss_attempt_a_lot/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...