Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing 10-20 Pounds in 1-2 Months?

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Losing 10-20 Pounds in 1-2 Months?

Long Story Short, at the beginning of July my doctor suggested I try to lose as much Weight as possible due to me developing prediabetes. They suggest 5-10% of my body mass is a good start (300 at the time). I agreed and started eating healthier and exercising. I live in northern Canada so winter hit hard at the end of october, and going out and exercising became impossible (No gyms near me either) so I stalled at ~260 for the last month. I promised myself that by the end of the year I'd be 250, and I still want to keep that goal. Is there any way to do that, barring outside exercise?

submitted by /u/HelioKing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2e4za/losing_1020_pounds_in_12_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...