Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to lose weight with a busy/stressed schedule?

Sunday, November 28, 2021

How to lose weight with a busy/stressed schedule?

I have been instructed by my doctor to lose 25 pounds in 6 months. I have started baby steps and bought a HelloFresh subscription so I can eat better and free up a little time. I also have been trying to buy Panera bread salads instead of McDonald’s when doing takeout. But exercise is important. I have barely any time. I only only have free time from 6:15-9:15 pm M-F but weekends luckily are totally open. How do I squeeze in exercise when I’m already extremely stressed from my job and I have so little free time? This is a rant / call for help

submitted by /u/amethystray_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4iq62/how_to_lose_weight_with_a_busystressed_schedule/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...