Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I make a routine/timetable for my goals?

Thursday, November 25, 2021

How do I make a routine/timetable for my goals?

I can’t afford a trainer, so I plan to consult someone about my diet and create my own exercise plan.

Not sure what I weigh at the moment, but it’s thanksgiving and one of my parents just got told they’re pre-diabetic, and I’d like to make changes for myself to avoid that. I have hypothyroidism, so my body is kinda working against itself, even with treatment/medication.

My ankles kinda give me issues, so I plan to start with some low-impact cardio, but I’m interested to read about how people make a workout plan that works for them. Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/The_Agnostic_Orca
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r29wjc/how_do_i_make_a_routinetimetable_for_my_goals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...