Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I went for a 10 mile bike ride

Monday, November 29, 2021

I went for a 10 mile bike ride

Never posted here before. Im not severely overweight but I’m definitely out of shape. 6’ Male 240lbs. I got a bike a few months ago and went on a few bike rides and then the tube in my tire popped so it sat in my storage space for like 6 months. I live in Florida so the weather can be brutal in the summer but we’ve been having some nice weather lately. I finally got my tube fixed and went on a 10.64 mile bike ride yesterday and it felt great! I actually ended my ride and I was at 8.5 miles so I went back out and rode around a little bit more to make it past the 10 mile mark. It may not be much for some avid riders but it feels like a victory for me because I’m extremely sedentary and have trouble finding motivation. I’m a little sore today but I miss that feeling.

Side note- if you have a Trek store near you, they have a $60 program where you pay once and get free tube replacements for the life of the bike!

submitted by /u/crispychickenadhd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r5bp8b/i_went_for_a_10_mile_bike_ride/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...