Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Body composition scale recommendations?

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Body composition scale recommendations?

Hello! I have been searching for a body comp scale with as much solid, proven accuracy as I can find under, like $100 USD. I get an InBody scan every 12 weeks, but I’d really like to track my data in between scans.

I currently have an Omron handheld body fat measuring tool, and it’s consistently reading about 4% lower BF than my scans. That’s fine because it’s consistent. I’d just like to have a cool scale that does the things.

I’ve tried the popular Renpho smart scale and it’s been very inconsistent. nNot only is it reading 10% higher BF than my scans, it weighs my 10 lb weights anywhere from 0.4-1.8 lbs over.

Any recommendations?

submitted by /u/raebea
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2fcaa/body_composition_scale_recommendations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...