Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling Nervous

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Feeling Nervous

I'm on a medication that suppresses my appetite. Didn't originally take it for this reason, but it was an unexpected and welcome side effect. Well, without warning, my prescription stopped being automatically refilled. I'm trying to get it sorted out; the pharmacy sent a request to my doctor, but they haven't gotten an answer, and now it's Thanksgiving, and for all I know, the doctor decided to take a long vacation. Meanwhile, I took my last dose this morning.

I'm scared my appetite is going to come roaring back and I won't be able to stop eating. I started exercising while on the meds. You know how that stimulates appetite. Just hoping I'll be able to hold on and at least keep from regaining weight in the interim. Advice is appreciated, but I don't know if any of you has faced this situation.

submitted by /u/QualifiedApathetic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2af2p/feeling_nervous/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...