Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 53 pounds in 6 months

Thursday, November 25, 2021

53 pounds in 6 months

So 5'8. Starting weight was 230 lbs. Current weight: 177 lbs. I didn't really diet although I have lowered my portions and in general eat more veggies/healthier options. However, I still eat carbs everyday (rice, pasta, etc). I was never a soda/junk food person so that part is easy. As far as exercise, I do exercise a lot, I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (martial art), and I started training 3 times a week for the first 2.5 months and I've ramped it up to 6 times a week. I also used to consistently go to the gym 4-5 times a week but I stopped for a while because of some minor injuries, and now I'm sick so I haven't done physical activity all week. I also do sometimes walk back from the gym to my house (1 hour), I would say this has increased a lot more in frequency...now I do it multiple times a week. I would say not going into meals with the intention to become full and "fulfilled" and the exercise are key. I do not count calories (although I will peak to see out of curiosity), I think with good discipline that is unnecessary, and it sounds like a pain honestly. I still have goals of maybe reaching a maintenance weight of 165 lbs and a competition weight of 160 or less (BJJ). Good luck to everyone~!

submitted by /u/gcgsauce
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2ar2g/53_pounds_in_6_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...