Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Monday, November 29, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Hello lovely losers,

Sign up post is up for December! How many of you have heard the All I Want for Christmas already? I have. Can't decide if I'm salty about that.

https://redd.it/r5chxi

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Weighed & logged.

Maintenance calories: On it today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work 3 days a week): 30 minute lunch walk & vigorous stationary biking & mail checking. Maybe it's weird to mention but there is a very complicated giggle the key slap the other side dance required to get the mail. 23/29 days.

Nanowrimo -1,666 words a day(replacing the journal goal for this month): 54561/50000 words. Nailed it! I'm still working on it content wise.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for the health & well being of the people I care about. World is still fucking scary. I'm glad I have company.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I'm glad I choose to drink lots of water & exercise. I don't always enjoy my work walk until I'm on it. Getting it going is the most annoying part.

Your turn kids! How you doing? What are you thinking for December?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r5csf8/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_29/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...