Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i’m still losing weight at maintenance

Saturday, November 27, 2021

i’m still losing weight at maintenance

I’m eating at maintenance. (I’m logging my calories on my fitness pal and using a TDEE calculator to calculate my maintenance, so I’m guessing it all has to be pretty accurate). I’m exercising maybe every other day, but it’s only for maybe 30 minutes to an hour (I’ve mostly been focusing on strength stuff). However, I can’t stop losing about 1lb a week. That’d be fine except I hit my goal awhile ago. Now, at 5’3 and 110 lbs I’m getting too close to becoming underweight for my comfort. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how did you figure out the right amount?

submitted by /u/burnttoastbits
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3xpg3/im_still_losing_weight_at_maintenance/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...