Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Head feels dizzy/fuzzy even if I’m not hungry

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Head feels dizzy/fuzzy even if I’m not hungry

So I've been trying to lose weight for the past 2 months (decent results). What I've noticed the past few days is that even after lunch or at random times my head will feel dizzy/fuzzy, most times it happens even when I'm not hungry, and as soon as I eat something, it goes away. Any ideas? My only guess is low blood sugar, so if that’s the case, does anyone know any foods to add to my plate that can keep this feeling away?

submitted by /u/pulcherrimum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4it8c/head_feels_dizzyfuzzy_even_if_im_not_hungry/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...