Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Was overweight, lost weight and now I'm skinny fat ...

Monday, November 29, 2021

Was overweight, lost weight and now I'm skinny fat ...

Hi all, So 18M here 192 (6'3") and I was 122kg around a year ago. I have so far lost around 50 kg of weight. I'm now skinny fat with little to no muscle mass and I still have much belly fat and fat in thighs. I also once reached 70kg but I looked no different than I am rn (75k) I got no problems doing another period of diet and lose body fat percentage but according to BMI I would be considered underweight if I'd be under 70 kg. I wonder what exactly should I do? Any else with the same experience? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Amir508
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r58e8o/was_overweight_lost_weight_and_now_im_skinny_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...