Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 27 lbs down and want to keep it off

Saturday, November 27, 2021

27 lbs down and want to keep it off

6’0 22 year old female. Lost 27 lbs. Currently weight 150, and would like to stay at this weight. I lost the weight by exercising 30 minutes to 1 hour a day and calorie counting around 1300 calories a day. I currently have been running a lot and finally got to my goal of 150lbs . I don’t eat sugar or gluten or dairy . I try to eat high protein but also healthy carbs. What would you suggest for keeping the weight off? How many calories should I be eating. I will keep working out as I have made this a habit and love the way it makes me feel .

submitted by /u/Any_Understanding99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3sfjh/27_lbs_down_and_want_to_keep_it_off/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...