Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been on a bad spiral of eating like crap and not going to the gym. Starting 2nd shift in January for the extra $. Looking for general advice on getting back on track with doing an off shift. Hoping this change jumpstarts it.

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Been on a bad spiral of eating like crap and not going to the gym. Starting 2nd shift in January for the extra $. Looking for general advice on getting back on track with doing an off shift. Hoping this change jumpstarts it.

So yeah I volunteered for second shift (2pm to 10pm) after being on first for mostly my whole life. I like the company and the shift diff percentages make it worth it at least for now. We’re in position where I’m working and she’s in school we need the extra money.

I did one year of third which sucked but at a different company and it was a shitty job regardless of shift. I was going days without sleeping since it’s hard to pass out during the day. I’ll never go back to that but 2nd here I can handle that I think.

Long story short I’m getting home pretty late currently on 1st. It’s pretty flexible we can go in whenever we want and leave whenever. But I’m leaving the house at like 730 am getting home at like six or 7 o’clock at night. Between traffic and being busy on the job this is pretty normal.

I am never in the mood to go to the gym after I get out of work and waking up early is hard enough. Going before work is going to be impossible at this time. This is also compounded with saying screw it and eating garbage food on my way home on late days because I’m starving.

I’m too beat to meal prep and I also really suck at cooking. I can manage chicken on a grill and that’s mostly it.

I have some experience at the gym going on and off most of my life. So it’s not totally a foreign thing to me. I enjoy weightlifting.

So I think I’m just looking for general advice motivation for the up coming change. No social life now which sucks but trying to make the best of this change and get my life/health in order.

submitted by /u/Hoticebrickma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4iv42/been_on_a_bad_spiral_of_eating_like_crap_and_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...