Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do I have an eating disorder?

Friday, November 26, 2021

Do I have an eating disorder?

I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. It has always been a “healthy” kind of overweight, like just a little bit chubby. Although it’s still like that, things are so different at the same time. I have been dealing with depression, anxiety, and ocd for a very long time now. I am now in therapy, but don’t see it helping in the long run. The stress and anxiety made me just constantly want to binge and eat until I felt painfully sick. I would then spend a lot of time feeling guilty and even tried to make myself vomit with no success. I feel like people don’t expect someone like me to have an eating disorder because of the way I look, I am not skinny, but not significantly overweight, (at least it looks that way). I feel so hopeless and I am not sure if I even have an eating disorder or not. I appreciate any advice.

submitted by /u/kimbwyd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r31dfx/do_i_have_an_eating_disorder/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...