Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lacking willpower

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Lacking willpower

I'm 29M 5'10 sitting at about 215 lbs. I've worked out for about 10 years but never ate right. I wouldn't be shoveling cookies in my mouth but pizza a few nights a week, Chipotle etc etc was always a weekly thing. Decided to get my act right last month and started prepping all my meals. Man, willpower is a tough thing to have. I can't count how many times I've had my meals and then my brain told me I deserved ice cream/ a doughnut, etc etc. What do you guys do when your brain demands that dopamine fix?

submitted by /u/Hot_Vegetable2385
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r62ei4/lacking_willpower/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...