Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Workout “shortcut?”

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Workout “shortcut?”

Hi all. Unless it’s walking or biking outside, I grow very bored on the treadmill/stationary bike. Recently I found that I can tolerate it in 15 minute increments: while the coffee is brewing, while I’ve got something in the oven, etc. But are 15 minute increments worth it? I’m wondering if these mini efforts are worthwhile.

I know people say any movement is good, but surely (for example) four 15-minute workouts do not equal an hour of effort in the aggregate. (?) does that make sense? Thank you.

submitted by /u/rewindpaws
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4jgjd/workout_shortcut/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...