Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (Rant incoming) I hate when fast food places advertise a certain serving size for something, but the smallest size is too large for the advertised serving

Friday, November 26, 2021

(Rant incoming) I hate when fast food places advertise a certain serving size for something, but the smallest size is too large for the advertised serving

Context: I was going to treat myself to an order of the large orange chicken from Panda Express, cuz it’s my cheat day. But, I still wanted to track so I don’t go too crazy. However, when i looked online I saw that an advertised small has a carton capacity of 8 oz, a medium is 16 oz, and a large is 24 oz. this didn’t really phase me because nothing can stand between me and good chicken, but, on the website a serving of orange chicken is 490 per serving. I originally assumed that one serving is 8 oz… turns out one serving is 5 oz. therefore instead of the assumed serving calories being 490 for a small, 980 for a medium, and 1470 calories for a large. It’s in fact 784 for a small, 1568 for a medium, and 2352 calories for a large orange chicken. Please tell me I did my math wrong or else Panda Express will be ruined for me 😭

submitted by /u/totally_not_a_pigeon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r31c9y/rant_incoming_i_hate_when_fast_food_places/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...