Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ideas for when you’ve hit a bit of a wall?

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Ideas for when you’ve hit a bit of a wall?

Hi everyone,

First time posting on this sub. I just wondered if anyone had any tips that helped them when they felt like they’d hit a bit of a wall with weight loss?

I am 5ft2, and started at 11 st 7 pounds. I am now at 9 stone exactly, which I am super pleased about. However I REALLY want to get to 8 stone; I’m not doing anything differently than I have been, but the last few weeks I’ve stayed around the same and can’t seem to drop below 9.

I eat between 1000-1400 cals per day (I aim for 1200 but sometimes a bit above or below) and exercise every day - usually for between 1-2 hours and this can be anything from gym workouts, running a 5K, long speed walks, or indoor swimming. Usually my watch tells me I’ve burnt between 400-900 calories from active exercise per day. I know this may not be 100% accurate however this was all working for the first 2 stone and a half - why has it stopped now?!

If anyone has any tips or ideas that they have turned to when hitting a wall or losing motivation when not seeing results, I would be grateful. Thank you x

EDIT - forgot to add, I am female, 25 years old

submitted by /u/livingontheradio96
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r603fm/ideas_for_when_youve_hit_a_bit_of_a_wall/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...