Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve got to do something

Saturday, November 27, 2021

I’ve got to do something

So, I put on about 15 lbs in the past year or more because of Covid lockdown, then working from home and the stress of all the school issues with kids. I suffer from depression and anxiety so it was a trying time.

I went back to work and thought things would get better. But they haven’t. I can’t seem to stick to any workout routine. Life has gotten so busy all over again. I eat too large or portions at dinner and I make bad choices when I’m too busy. It feels like everyone is losing but me. Any words or wisdom, tips or just nice words would be helpful. I just don’t know what to do anymore.

submitted by /u/90DayCray
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3up5u/ive_got_to_do_something/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...