Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I gained 145 pounds in two years.

Friday, November 26, 2021

I gained 145 pounds in two years.

I am 6’2 and 18 years old and I just weighed myself for the first time in two years and I am 395 pounds. I knew I gained a significant amount of weight because I barely look like the same person from two years ago and as a result of of that I stopped leaving my house and haven’t seen any of my friends in two years I also haven’t taken any new pictures of myself in two years but I didn’t think that I gained over a hundred pounds. I recently started leaving my house but I get so scared that I might see someone that I know and when I do see people that I know I turn my head and pray that they don’t recognize me. I’m so disgusted with myself and I don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/Independent_Tie_9854
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r35u51/i_gained_145_pounds_in_two_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...