Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight can I lose in 4 months and how I can go about doing it?

Saturday, November 27, 2021

How much weight can I lose in 4 months and how I can go about doing it?

Hey,

For background I am a 6’0 male currently weighing 235 pounds. My doctor recently told me I can stand to lose 25-30 pounds. My hope is to drop at least 35-40 to get out of the 200s.

I’m asking about a 4 month timeline because my sisters wedding is in 4.5 months and I was just asked to be a groomsmen. I was already hoping to lose a lot of weight by then but it’s even more important to me now.

I have exactly 20 weeks until the wedding which going by the 1-2 pounds a week guideline I COULD lose 40 pounds healthily by then?

A few months ago I cut out all carbs and sugars and lost about 10 pounds in 12 days. It stayed off for a full month until I started eating bad again.

My main question is just how much can I be expected to lose? Is at least 30 reasonable and up to 45 doable?

My goal is to do light cardio daily and some weight training. I’m also planning on getting back to a no carb, no sugar diet and a calorie deficit of at least 1,000.

I understand I’ll gain some pounds in muscle so if it’s just 25-30 pounds loss on the scale but the fat in my face and body is gone I’ll be happy.

Any tips or advice on how to lose this weight quickly and healthy? And any personal experience of how much you’ve lost in a 4 month timeline?

Thanks!!!

submitted by /u/Successful_Map4660
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3v1c2/how_much_weight_can_i_lose_in_4_months_and_how_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...