Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Insecure about life right now

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Insecure about life right now

Hi! Obligatory on mobile and English isn’t my first language.

Like every other being in my country, I(28F) gained during this period. I don’t weigh myself because of my weight distribution, my BMI is too high even if I’m fit. But I’ve gained 20 cm (7.8 inches?) around my hips. Luckily I’ve always had a somewhat smaller waist.

I struggle with balance. If it’s work or school combined with workouts and healthy food. I won’t have an appropriate balance in my life until the new year, where I’m fully able to make my own food because I’m renovating and currently live with my parents. (My dad has a rare disease where he doesn’t break down protein properly, so we don’t eat much of it).

So naturally, cue bad habits, non-existing workouts (I can count my workouts on two hands since February), and I’m super insecure about dating because I don’t think I’m good enough to date until I “fix myself”. I do understand that I’m being a little of a control freak.

From working out five times a week to this. How do I crawl out of my self-dug hole? It’s like it’s either I give everything or nothing.

submitted by /u/Shayeza1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3qelp/insecure_about_life_right_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...