Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: cant even complete a 30 minute beginner workout- is this normal?

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

cant even complete a 30 minute beginner workout- is this normal?

Hi guys,

I have always had an extremely low tolerance for exercise and cardio since I was a kid. Even when I managed to do ballet twice I week, I always struggled with my heart rate etc.

I remember running the mile in school nearly made me pass out.

Well I am not overweight (more like skinny fat) but I’m looking to change my lifestyle and get into shape. One of the mountains I knew I had to overcome for this would be starting to workout.

I have tried workouts in the past, but never pulled through because I always got burn out from the extreme stress on my body. I decided I might have been attempting stuff that was too intense.

Well today I tried a 30 minute beginner low impact workout, and well, I had to stop at 18 minutes because I nearly passed out.

My limbs are shaky, I’m slightly nauseated (especially if I drink water during the workout) and my heart is beating so hard and fast I can see my chest moving with it.

I am so frustrated. Why can’t I complete even this beginner workout?

I am going to try again in two days (going to go for 3 days a week) and I can only hope my body gets used to it over time… but it’s really discouraging to continuously face this issue.

I can’t lie I’m a little worried that there might be something wrong with me. Can anyone give me their insight into their workout journey and how they overcame this period? Is it this hard for everyone?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/akoishida
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r65xj1/cant_even_complete_a_30_minute_beginner_workout/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...