Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m ready to do it for real this time. Pls help!

Monday, November 29, 2021

I’m ready to do it for real this time. Pls help!

F/21/5,5’/173lbs

OKAY. So my highest weight was 210lbs at the beginning of quarantine and I finally got to 169 this past summer. Since school started I gained some back. I’m getting so frustrated and unmotivated and feel like giving up all the time. Idk why I have zero self control as it has taken me SO long to lose the 30 something pounds. I’m young and single and lonely and just want to have the confidence to go out into the world and meet ppl. But alas, here I am. I would think my goal weight is 150 but idek what I would look like at 150 so it could be lower? I try to aim for 1500 cals on mfp (obviously failing cuz im not losing) but part of me thinks that if im not restricting (1200 cals of less) than I won’t make progress so it’s not worth it. Also im literally SO broke in college. Like $150 broke. Until xmas where I can go back to my job for a bit.

Any advice on how to just DO IT? (Im assuming everyone will just say u gotta stick to caloric deficit and there is no magic pill - as much as I wish there was - im just getting really unmotivated and want to be happy again)

submitted by /u/julesshep
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r5e6td/im_ready_to_do_it_for_real_this_time_pls_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...