Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Went home for Thanksgiving and "gained" eight pounds

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Went home for Thanksgiving and "gained" eight pounds

I left for Thanksgiving Break at 157 and returned at 165 pounds. I know for a fact it's the insane amounts of sodium and alcohol (and I'm about to start my period) contributing to this weight gain. Realistically I ate about 2,000-2,500 calories each for about 5 days, and basically drank little to no water. Now I've been home since yesterday and am back to my regular healthy eating habits, and drinking my recommended daily water intake (and couldn't wait to get back to it too tbh).

Please tell me y'all have experienced this vacation weight gain as it's the first one I've been on since my weight loss journey and I know I shouldn't feel bad but I sort of do?

submitted by /u/heavenstarlight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r68l4m/went_home_for_thanksgiving_and_gained_eight_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...