Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I regained almost all the weight...

Friday, November 26, 2021

I regained almost all the weight...

Last year I went from 5'4 201lbs to 135lbs. This year I'm 191lbs again. I was only able to lose the weight on a medication approved to treat binge eating disorder. As soon as I went off it I regained almost all the weight.

I'm back on the medication, low dose right now so I'm not losing but I'm not gaining anymore, either. I just feel defeated. I've struggled with eating disorders since I was 15. I'm 29 now.

Any advice or personal succuss stories would be wonderful. Losing weight is already so hard. With eating disorders it's even harder.

I'm am in therapy and seeing a psychiatrist for my mental health.

submitted by /u/lotteoddities
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r302yw/i_regained_almost_all_the_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...