Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm completely lost and don't know what to do.

Saturday, November 27, 2021

I'm completely lost and don't know what to do.

Almost 40. About 20 lbs overweight (6 foot - 195 lbs.) I quit drinking almost 500 days ago and it is a huge accomplishment for me. I was down but not out. Mentally I'm much better than I was.

My new problem? I can't stick to any exercise routine or diet. I eat chocolate CONSTANTLY. If there are cookies in the house, I'm eating them. Candy at work? Thanks! When someone brings in donuts, I'll have three. I love sweets and I love eating. I can't get it under control...but I'm DYING to do it.

Has anyone been through this? What tips might you offer???

submitted by /u/_HAWK_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3s8s6/im_completely_lost_and_dont_know_what_to_do/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...