Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Yo. I'm fat.

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Yo. I'm fat.

Haven't seen my family in 2 years since COVID began. Thanksgiving was today and of course everyone took pics and posted them.

I look horrible. I can't even look at my photo again. I genuinely let myself go. I'm a fat guy now. I have a very nice family, so no one commented on it, but I do not look healthy and do NOT feel healthy. I must be almost 80 lbs overweight.

It took everything I had to even show up to this family event today knowing how much weight I put on in a couple years. I get winded now just walking up the steps and the worst part is that I despise myself, but have tried everything in the book. I can't stick to any style of eating.

submitted by /u/cargarjar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2cm92/yo_im_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...