Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What blood work did you request from doctor to rule out medical causes?

Thursday, November 25, 2021

What blood work did you request from doctor to rule out medical causes?

Hi all,

F, 26, 5”3, 70kg, vegetarian

I have been gaining weight from 53kg steadily over the past year, most weight is around my stomach and I am feeling very insecure. My main concern is that the weight gain has not levelled out, this is the heaviest I have ever been and I seem to be gradually increasing.

I asked my GP about my weight gain and they did some blood work (results below)

Should I be requesting a more comprehensive blood work to rule out insulin resistance or thyroid issues? Or is the below satisfactory?

What blood work have others had done?

Blood test results: https://imgur.com/a/Lo5qQtk

Edit: I do not take any medication, or hormonal birth control.

The only change over the year is that I no longer commute by bike. I work from home. However I walk my dog daily, my average daily steps is 5,500. I have climbed Snowdon this year and hike often, ride my bike. I did weightlifting twice a week for a couple months with a club. I’ve ran a handful of 10ks this year and I’m hoping to run a half marathon next year.

submitted by /u/insatiable_curiosity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r28oh1/what_blood_work_did_you_request_from_doctor_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...