Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can anyone tell me about their experience with Orlistat and exercising?

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Can anyone tell me about their experience with Orlistat and exercising?

I am a 27f, 330lb. I have been strength training for 6 months now. I've lost barely 10lb, but have hugely increased my fitness ability. I am a lot stronger, doubled what I can lift, have better balance, my movements feel lighter and more controlled, which I guess comes from my muscles being able to support my weight more easily now they are stronger. I am also more toned, though being my size it isn't hugely noticeable.

My doctor is pleased with my exercise and diet progress and thinks that my PCOS is contributing to the lack of overall weight loss, as the condition does make it very difficult to lose weight. She recommended Orlistas 120mg for me to try. I've looked up all the reviews, but I can't find anything from people who combined Orlistat with strength training, or any exercise in general. In every experience I read about, no one mentioned exercising in any way other than they were thinking of starting.

If you have tried Orlistat combined with exercise, particularly strength training, can you please tell me your experience?

submitted by /u/Clopidee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4erc2/can_anyone_tell_me_about_their_experience_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...