Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is anyone else scared of being thin?

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Is anyone else scared of being thin?

On the one hand, getting to a healthy weight feels better, but it also feels foreign and unsafe. I've been overweight for so long, fantasizing about being thin and beautiful. I never realized how much "fat girl" was a central part of my identity, and sometimes I don't know who I am without it. I gained a bunch of weight back, and I hate the health consequences, so I'm trying to gear-up mentally for weight-loss again. Maybe it won't be so bad this time, since it won't be a surprise.

submitted by /u/Mrs_Clean-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4mcie/is_anyone_else_scared_of_being_thin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...