Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I was more confident at 204lbs than I am now at 163lbs.

Friday, November 26, 2021

I was more confident at 204lbs than I am now at 163lbs.

25F, 5'4", 163lbs CW, GW ???

My boobs are gone, none of my clothes fit me anymore, my confidence is shot and to top it off I got called "sir" the other day by a cashier.

I miss having boobs. I miss my dresses fitting me. I miss being confident and feeling sexy. Now I feel like I look like a potato sack and deflated. I'm so unhappy with my body.

At 204lbs I couldn't run to save my life. I got out of breath walking up the stairs. I was always tired.

At 163lbs I can run a 5k. This morning I ran 5 miles. I can rock climb and go hiking without losing my breath.

So why do I feel so miserable?? I hate my body when I look in the mirror. I feel like I don't deserve to be loved, I feel disgusting. I see other people with my exact weight and height on the progress pictures and they look amazing and feminine. I have no curves anymore and my body looks masculine.

How much more do I have to lose before I can even tolerate looking at myself in the mirror?

submitted by /u/zeyhrr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2yclc/i_was_more_confident_at_204lbs_than_i_am_now_at/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...