Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Physical activity in the evening

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Physical activity in the evening

Trying to get more physical activity in my life, but I'm not sure how to spend my evenings in the Fall/Winter when it's dark by 5pm. I'm going for 1-2 daily walks, yoga, and will be working with my PT on an exercise routine that is safe for my back, but I know that prolonged sitting in the evenings isn't good and kind of nullifies the rest of my day. Any ideas on how to stay off the couch for hours in the evening during these dark and rainy months?

submitted by /u/Mint_to_be
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3xk5f/physical_activity_in_the_evening/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...