Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Overweight and ready to lose it

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Overweight and ready to lose it

Hi all!

I’m a 5’0 ft, 165 pound female. I’ve struggled with my weight since I was 11. I’ve had issues with binge-eating/emotional eating since I was little. I am 26 now, and have managed to drop from 200 (in 2020, now to 166) was 158 but I’ve started to gain some back after I started a high-stress career in September. I would really love to finish the last years of my twenties being healthy and feeling good about myself…

I had a recent situation with my bf of two years ago I discovered cheated on me with 10+ girls all while I was basically letting him live with me during the pandemic. It’s been rough getting the drive back to work on myself in addition to my new job, but I’d love to lose 30 pounds.

What are some helpful tips from fellow users? I’d like to start becoming an active user on this sub and motivate others as well.

Thank you all!

submitted by /u/Successful-Run9139
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r66ja8/overweight_and_ready_to_lose_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...