Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I tried eating like I used to today…

Thursday, November 25, 2021

I tried eating like I used to today…

I’ve lost over 40 lbs. I was 220ish now I am 176. I went for it all today… the turkey, the stuffing, the sweet potato pie, the veggies, the cranberry sauce, the gravy. There was ice cream… there was coffee and I put ice cream into the coffee then there was my aunt’s chocolate pecan pie that was OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD.

I honestly felt sick after. The food was sitting in the top of my belly like a bag of sand. I realized that I literally cannot pack food into my mouth the way I used too.

What I will not do tomorrow is weigh myself and self deprecate. I’ve come very far and we all are allowed to enjoy the holidays/special occasions. What I will do is get to the gym, track my cals and get right back on track. I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and did not make the mistake of eating so much you felt physical pain like me lol.

submitted by /u/Effingehh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2bxav/i_tried_eating_like_i_used_to_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...