Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (Question) If I up my intake of calories to maintenance level (from 500-700 to 1200 - 1500) after losing the weight I want will I gain it back?

Monday, November 29, 2021

(Question) If I up my intake of calories to maintenance level (from 500-700 to 1200 - 1500) after losing the weight I want will I gain it back?

FEMALE, 23YO, 72.4KGS, 5"3.

I know I'm not doing this the right way but I've been really sick and stressed which has played havoc with my appetite. I've been forcing very small amounts of food into my body but it's difficult and a struggle, to the point that I'm taking single bites out of fruit and then dealing with a massive amount of repulsion and general disgust that I can't control. Not to mention I work a very physical job.

I've lost a lot of weight in the last 10 or so days (down from 79 to 72 today) and I'm honestly feeling really bitter-sweet about it. On one hand I'm really happy about the progress, on the other I feel guilty about the way it's happened.

What I wanted to know is when the time comes that my body is ready to eat normally again (things are settling down in my life so stress is becoming less and less) will I gain weight if I remain in a calorie defecit? Or if I start eating calories for maintenance? I'm worried that because I've been eating such a small amount that even jumping to a healthier defecit will cause me to regain everything? Is this how it works?

Any advice/answers would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/minikelzke
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r5b01n/question_if_i_up_my_intake_of_calories_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...