Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Wedding in 10 weeks. Need to lose 10 kgs . Kindly Help/Advice

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Wedding in 10 weeks. Need to lose 10 kgs . Kindly Help/Advice

Hello kind people of Reddit. M(27) currently weighing 103 kgs. I am getting married on 6th Feb and planning to go on vacation after. The problem is I have so much of belly fat I feel very conscious even going out with friends.

I know I am late and should have started this early but better late than never. Any advice on how shall I pull it off ?

Sex : Male Age : 27 Current height : 170 cm Current weight : 103 kg picture

submitted by /u/SnooJokes3824
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3840q/wedding_in_10_weeks_need_to_lose_10_kgs_kindly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...