Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 27

Saturday, November 27, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 27

Hello lovely losers,

Saturday! I hope you’re feeling fabulous & fantastic.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Weighed & logged.

Maintenance calories: On it today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work 3 days a week): 30 minute walk & vigorous rage cleaning. 22/27 days.

Nanowrimo -1,666 words a day(replacing the journal goal for this month): 54561/50000 words. Nailed it! I'm still working on it content wise.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for Starbucks (and the wifi therein) & whichever podcast told me about Dr Bronners soap.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I'm glad I choose to drink lots of water & make time for exercise.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3p9ky/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_27/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...