Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Update: 5 months later/Advice

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Update: 5 months later/Advice

Update: Weight loss

Hey y'all, I made a post here roughly 5 months ago about my weight loss journey. I was starting off at about 234lb. I got down to 211lb 5 months ago, and currently I am 201lb. I'm really happy about this, but unfortunately in recent days I've kind of been letting myself go. I really don't want to regain that weight. I've come back here for 2 reasons; one being to thank everyone here for being such helpful and kind human beings, even if you didn't respond to me 5 months ago, you're still absolutely amazing. The 2nd is that I really need advice on the most effective way of getting rid of body fat, and also a good diet that you can suggest. I've pretty much been on eating chicken (not fried) and the occasional greens. lots of waters, etc. I'm 5'9, and 18, I've still got a ways to go. In my house I've only got a treadmill, bench, and barbells.

submitted by /u/KingOfZ101
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r629am/update_5_months_lateradvice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...