Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why do I keep on reversing my diet & binge eating?

Friday, November 26, 2021

Why do I keep on reversing my diet & binge eating?

I’m a 21 year old male (5’6”, ~141 lbs as of now) and I just finished another major binge eating episode (which I deeply regret). I go the gym 6 days a week to shoot a basketball for 30 minutes, bike intensely for 30 min, and then weight lift (3 days for upper body & 3 days for core/legs each week). I generally eat ~1800 calories/day, and I don’t really feel too hungry when doing this. However, I don’t really like to eat junk food as it really makes my body feel bad (even if I eat lower calories per day of it than what I normally eat of healthy food). But I keep on giving into these urges once every 3 weeks to eat a ton of junk food, so I’ll reverse the progress I make on getting in better shape with just a weekend of binge eating. I think this is because I feel like I have nothing else to do (i.e. boredom), and I’m always at home, so there’s only so many options I have for getting genuine pleasure.

How do I stop this? I really want to stop. Please.

submitted by /u/RaoulVB
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2zrc0/why_do_i_keep_on_reversing_my_diet_binge_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...