Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I wish I could stick to it

Saturday, November 27, 2021

I wish I could stick to it

Hey guys, I need help badly. I'm experiencing depression and suicidal ideation because after Thanksgiving I saw pictures of myself and don't recognize me at all.

I'm probably 310 or 320 lbs at only 5'3 at the age of 28. And I'm so sad I've got this heavy. Back in 2018 I lost 100 lbs from 285 to 185 and I was so proud. But for some reason I gained it all back and more....

Please please how do I go back to the old me who was so motivated to succeed in life and goals. I'm just so lost and sad.

Thank you for your time.... any advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/meow_dee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3ybb0/i_wish_i_could_stick_to_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...