Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 60 pounds for a girl

Sunday, November 28, 2021

I lost 60 pounds for a girl

I looked up, she smiled at me, and I was blown away. That night I went home and said I was going to loose weight because I wasn’t gonna put anything up to chance and that’s exactly what I did. We eventually became friends and at some point I decided to ask her to dinner and she cancelled the night before. I have no regrets. For as far back as I can remember I’ve been fat, complacently so. It was a part of my identity and she came into my life and snapped me out of it. I’m not the luckiest man in the world but I’d say I’m still pretty damn lucky. I guess I always imagined myself telling her one day but this works as well.

submitted by /u/snoopyjohnb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4paqi/i_lost_60_pounds_for_a_girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...