Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone quit binge eating sugar enough to successfully lose weight? Tell me your ways.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Has anyone quit binge eating sugar enough to successfully lose weight? Tell me your ways.

I've tried Intuitive Eating and although I think the principals are great, it doesn't work for someone like me who has PCOS and insulin resistance (excess insulin sends false hungry signals to the brain). I was able to not binge on sugar while intuitively eating, but not lose weight...

In 2014 I lost 50 lbs and 5 sizes by quitting processed sugar. I looked and felt amazing. The problem is, I could only ever quit sugar for 6 months to a year before falling off the wagon. I love sugar. I cannot stop at a portioned amount. I make myself go through all the barriers to not eat it by not keeping it in the house, telling myself I'll only have some on Sundays, aka my "free/cheat day" (but I always end up consuming it the entire weekend). After a few hard years of medical mishaps and job loss/financial struggle, I gained all that weight back and more. It's mortifying and I don't recognize myself anymore; my body is in so much pain from the excess weight... But I still love sugar. Sigh. Has anyone succeedee at this or am I just doomed to be addicted forever? (I'm extra, but seriously, thanks for reading.)

Sincerely,

- Lost In Candy Land

submitted by /u/dogmom34
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r5bvbx/has_anyone_quit_binge_eating_sugar_enough_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...