Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Suggestions to find re-motivation

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Suggestions to find re-motivation

Hi, I’m new to this online group thing but looking for anything to find that motivation again to get healthy. My story: In 2008 weighed 250lbs (no muscle..lol). I got motivated and began running and eating properly which led to me running multiple half marathons, 10kms etc for the next 10 years. My weight from about 2010-2019 was around 170lbs (and had some muscle). I don’t even remember why I stopped (I’m sure I can make some excuse) but my weight and fitness is going the wrong way. Back up to 200lbs currently. Every day I say to myself let’s get that motivation back but only last a day or two before I fail . I know what it takes to be healthy/fit as I have done it before. I just can’t seem to get there again. Any advise?

submitted by /u/craigg66ca1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3d4b2/suggestions_to_find_remotivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...