Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Picky eating/urges/exercise help please.

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Picky eating/urges/exercise help please.

15M 250-300 pounds im not sure i dont got a scale.
Im an exteremly picky eater im now sure why, i have only really liked, some types of chicken, chips, french fries, popcorn, smoked sasuage, mashed potatos, mac n cheese, etc.
I hate most foods people like burgers, steaks, most vegtables, fish,lasanga even though i like pizza, sea food. I cant name the last time ive eaten at a friends house or with my family. I usually just eat toast, cereal, cheesy bread, hotdogs, eggs, etc for dinner.

I bassically just need help losing weight when i hate like 95% of foods people usually eat.

Also any tips for losing urges, a few weeks ago i lost the urge to eat snack cakes which is great since i ate a lot of them, but i still cant resist popcorn bags / chips. I cant exactly just throw this stuff away since im 15 and we dont really talk about that kind of stuff. I drink alot of water and dont drink much soda.
Also alot of my fat is in my legs if you can send some exercise tips to get rid of stomach and leg fat, i dont have any exercise equipment and i cant do a pushup or situp.

submitted by /u/Throwawaypug555
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qllz5h/picky_eatingurgesexercise_help_please/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...