Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: Under my goal 2 days in a row / Restarting

Monday, November 1, 2021

NSV: Under my goal 2 days in a row / Restarting

SW: 343.7

CW: 341.5

GW: 170

I started using Loseit! a few weeks ago as a calorie tracker. After years of failed attempts at losing weight, I decided to make a change a few weeks ago. Today, after I finished logging, I realized that it's the first time in a while that I've been this motivated and inspired to lose weight. I've logged two days in a row under my calorie goal for the day. I've got inspirations and rewards built in for myself so that I don't lose hope.

A high school friend of mine that, like me, was always bigger than the rest of our friends decided six months ago that he was going to make a change in his life. I told him that I was proud of his decision and that I would be working on me as well. That was six months ago. I haven't done anything. He just posted a six month update and he's down quite a few pounds. Now, this isn't a comparison of him to me but I just realized that I could have been making so much progress in that six months. That's what got me inspired. I'm tired of worrying about health issues. I'm tired of not being able to buy clothing anywhere. I'm tired of sweating at the drop of any physical movement. I'm ready to be a better me. I want six month from now me to be proud of the progress he's made... not upset that he didn't start. To all that are waiting to start, let's do this together.

submitted by /u/Training_Celery
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qktzni/nsv_under_my_goal_2_days_in_a_row_restarting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...