Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Halloween really broke me

Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween really broke me

This is the first Halloween that my boyfriend and I have had with our 2 month old son. We chose to do matching costumes. He was Shaggy (he had the hair and facial hair perfectly), my son was Scooby Doo, and I was Daphne. I generally hate pictures but I kinda wanted ones this year as our first holiday family photos so I didn't put up a fight..

Then I saw the pictures. It just crushed me. I didn't want anyone to see them. I was so disgusted. My boyfriend and son look absolutely adorable, but then I see me and I'm so angry and disappointed with myself. I look and feel like I've doubled in size the last 2 years, which I have gained about 70~ pounds in that time.

My boyfriend had to sneak my phone to send himself the pictures and he seemed like he genuinely liked them, but I wanted to cry at the thought of anyone else seeing them (he would never send to people without my permission).

I know I have to do better and be better, not only for my health but my son's sake. I want to be able to do all the things he wants to do and at the rate of my weight gain I'm afraid it will limit me and make me miss out. But I feel as though all I can do is cry. I used to be healthy. I used to work out often. I used to eat better. I don't know how to get that drive and motivation back..

submitted by /u/JustDoinALurk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkuo6r/halloween_really_broke_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...