Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some guidance through this weight loss game

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Need some guidance through this weight loss game

Female, 5'3 196lb Trying to get into the weight loss game. Of course I like all the most terrible foods possible and my favorite food is ramen. I want to get down to about 170lb. That feels right for me. Just don't really know how to go about it. My main concern is that I start eating healthy but I'm not getting full, so I go back to my bad eating habits. Any tips / help would be appreciated

I know the holidays are coming up are close together so that's challenging but I'll try to enjoy without over doing it.

I just really need help on what foods to eat, that will get me full. How many calories I should cut out from my diet and if I should just drink water and cut down from all types of juice and such.

submitted by /u/yonBonbonbon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1ntmj/need_some_guidance_through_this_weight_loss_game/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...