Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: If my mom’s boyfriend is insistent on telling me that I need to “live a little”, especially at Thanksgiving, I’m going to lose it.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

If my mom’s boyfriend is insistent on telling me that I need to “live a little”, especially at Thanksgiving, I’m going to lose it.

I’ve lost 50lbs. I’m 18 and throughout my whole life I’ve been morbidly obese. I’m 228lbs and used to weigh 275lbs at my heaviest.

My mom recently got a boyfriend, and he’s nice overall but the more and more he tells me to “live a little” the more I want to just tell him to shut the hell up. I’ve tried to explain nicely that I’m in a calorie deficit and already have meal plans and don’t need to be told “live a little, it isn’t going to hurt”, and he’s still goes on about how I should “eat a slice a pizza” and “eat a lot at Thanksgiving”.

It’s actually so infuriating and annoying.

submitted by /u/Pepe_Dev
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1hife/if_my_moms_boyfriend_is_insistent_on_telling_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...